Hardly anyone reiterates the importance of customer relationship maintenance , so I thought I would write a little about it
There are a few benefits of Customer relationship management to a firm
- It costs much more to acquire a new customer than to hold onto an old customer
- Long time customers may trust you.
- Happy customers may refer their friends.
- It costs less to process orders for established customers ,because they are already in the system and they know how it works.
- Current customers will buy a product or service without the discounts.
- Personal attention
It is seen as the gold standard against , the quality of the customer service is judged. If your company. If your firm has a swift response rate they will be seen as more reliable and will build loyal customers.
There are some signposts when it comes to spectacular customer service such as
- Doing business on a first name business
- Keeping in touch
- Finding ways to help
- Addressing the problems promptly
- Customizing your service to customer preferences